cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject [RT] New Document Structure
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2002 12:03:55 GMT
Hi Team,
I like to propose a new Document structure for
a) our homepage b) for the Cocoon overall userguide.

The motivation behind are the performance issues.
I realized that some of the problems are caused, because
people don't find the correct documents. All tuning
hints are somewhere hidden in the documents and hard
to find.

Therefor I would like to propose a new document structure.
The aim is, that people find quicker the correct document
to there Problem!

I booked in a text document which we can use as starting
point:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/newtoc.txt

I marked the places, where I mean they are incomplete with a
*.

So people I volunteer to maintain this stuff and do the
typing but I NEED YOUR contributions!

  Gerhard

"When I die, I want to go just like my Grandfather,
in my sleep.
Not like the screaming passengers in the car
he was driving."
(Ancient Chinese Proverb)