cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: [VOTE] add new store component: JispFilesystemStore
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 16:50:43 GMT
Vadim,
hmm OK I will book it into the scratchpad + extra
cocoon.xconf and roles files fore easy config.

Sorry, but I'm a little bit confused these days,
new job, new cellphone ;-), etc.. you know.

But _please_ people test it!! I'm getting so _less_
feedback and I know I'm not that perfect ;)

  Gerhard

"Nowadays we would first land a CNN crew, put up a COLOR camera
and ask Mr. Armstrong to come outside and make a jump for mankind..."