cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Gerhard Froehlich" <g-froehl...@gmx.de>
Subject RE: [RT] New Document Structure
Date Sun, 06 Jan 2002 02:14:07 GMT
Bernhard,

paah back from a heaty political discussion on a
"Sponsionsfeier" at a bar in Vienna ;-).

>From: Bernhard Huber [mailto:berni_huber@a1.net]
>
>Hi,
>

>>Therefor I would like to propose a new document structure.
>>The aim is, that people find quicker the correct document
>>to there Problem!
>>
>The Cocoon webapp now has the ability to search the documentation.
>Thus if the use has managed to install Cocoon, and generated the index
>it's possible
>to search the Cocoon documentation

Aha, is there a xdoc which describes this point and if yes where?
<you know what I'm aiming ;-)>

By the way what are you doing when you have deleted the sample
application and run a own Cocoon webapp?

<skip/>

  Gerhard