cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Samples not working!!!!!! (RE: TODOs for the next release)
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 11:46:09 GMT
Hi Team,

I'm a little bit disappointed, after I did a quick test of our samples:

> 3.) Test, if all included examples work and  either fix them or move
>     them into scratchpad.

Examples not working on my machine:
- Tutorial (subsitemap not compiled)
- Search (subsitemap not compiled)
- Sources (subsitemap not compiled)
- Web Apps/Protected Area (subsitemap not compiled)
- Web Apps/Session State (hangs)
- Static Samples/Entity Resolution (ISOnum.pen not found)
- Static Samples/SVG (not valid SVG?)
- Deli Quick Start (Error)
- Deli HTML (Empty Page)

After this annoying list, I didn't test the dynamic samples anymore.

Please, if you change something in the core of cocoon try at least some
of the samples afterwards! Otherwise we end up in a mess of not working
pages and don't know what the reason for it is.

So please, help and make the samples work again!

Carsten