cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject Some notes on Deli
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:53:51 GMT
Hi,

I see currently two (minor) problems with Deli:
- the legacyDevice.xml contains profile references which are URIs.
  As these URIs are served by Cocoon, they currently contain the server name
  and the server port (assuming localhost and 8080 is correct).
  This is a bad dependency. It would be creat to have this configuration
  independent of the servlet context.
- The "use-deli" configuration on the Deli component seems a little bit
  too much configuration possibilities. I think either configuration Deli
  as a component (or not) is enough.

What do you think? Any solutions?

PS: The first point is not so important for 2.0.1 I think.

Carsten