cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: [Bug]: Deli-Example displays empty page
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:14:15 GMT
Thanks Vadim!

You're right, that was the reason - I have an apache server in front of
Tomcat.
After removing the ":8080" from legacyDevice.xml and(!) restarting cocoon it
works.

Hm, where is this documented?

This tight binding of cocoon to the current port and servername of the
servlet engine
is really bad, we should get rid of this in the next version (= 2.0.2 or
higher).

Thanks,
Carsten