cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <>
Subject TODOs for the next release
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 09:28:27 GMT
Hi Team,

as we have decided to make the 2.0.1 release asap, let's collect
all the items we really need to do for this release.
Any long term tasks or "heavy plannings" should not go into 2.0.1,
but in a later release. So what is really necessary?

1.) Collect all LICENSES into the legal directory as Stefano proposed

2.) The welcome page looks a not so nice anymore, I got one block on the
    left and three on the right. This should be more balanced.

3.) Test, if all included examples work and  either fix them or move
    them into scratchpad.

4.) Update jars documentation and perhaps add a note about the
    scratchpad directory.

Anything more?
Volunteers for the above points are welcome.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message