cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: TODOs for the next release
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 16:16:04 GMT

> David Crossley wrote:
>
> Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
> >I forgot:
> >
> >5.) What is the status of the catalog-test? If I hit the link in the
> >documentation
> >    of the webapp I get an internal server error. Can we remove that?
>
> Do not be so hasty Carsten. The "catalog-test" xdoc works for
> me, and so does the Sample "catalog-demo". It seems that
> there is something wrong with your working copy.

I just tried a total fresh checkout and I get the following error:
ERROR   (2002-01-17) 17:14.12:901   [core]
(/cocoon/documents/catalog-test.html) Thread-25/FileGenerator: Could not
read resource
file:/C:/Programme/Sunshine/ApacheGroup/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/documentation/
xdocs/catalog-test.xml
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: File
"file:/C:/Programme/Sunshine/ApacheGroup/tomcat/webapps/cocoon/documentation
/xdocs/ISOnum.pen" not found.

So I assume that your working copy is different from the CVS.

Carsten