cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: FW: [ANNOUNCEMENT] FOP 0.20.3 Release Candidate available
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2002 13:18:13 GMT
As I feared, it seems that the new fop has changed (I think this happens
with each fop release...).
I get the following exception with our two examples:

java.lang.RuntimeException: org.apache.fop.apps.FOPException:
'master-reference'
 for 'fo:page-sequence'matches no 'simple-page-master' or
'page-sequence-master'

So, if someone is able to fix this, this would be great and we can update.
But if not, we shouldn't upgrade as this would break our fop examples.

Carasten