cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Cocoon Release
Date Wed, 30 Jan 2002 09:09:40 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> > 1) If you change the cocoon.xconf in a running system, XSP is broken.
> >    I reported this with a separate email yesterday - this is definitly
> >    a showstopper!
>
> It was not showstopping 2.0 release though... Nevertheless, it is fixed.
> Please check.

Great work, Vadim! Many Thanks.
This shows again, how important XSP is this bug seems to exist for ages
and nobody noticed it... :-)

> > 2) Lucene searching or better the index creation is not working for
> me.
> >    Everything runs well, but the generated index is empty. Am I the
> only
> >    one experiencing this problem?
>
> Could not reproduce the problem. Tried Resin/Tomcat on 8080/80 - works
> like a swiss clock for me :-|

And you did not change any configuration? Fresh check-out from CVS runs?
Hm, this is strange.

Can we have reports from others, if it works for you?
If i'm the only one having problems, well, it's not a showstopper then.

Carsten