cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@s-und-n.de>
Subject RE: Allowed Sitemap Constructs
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2002 16:13:09 GMT
Giacomo Pati wrote:

> On Thu, 3 Jan 2002, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>

> To be honest. YOU were the person which -1 on making it read-only. Have
> you change mind to +/-0 ? I will make it read-only as soon as I can :)

I knew, you would say that. Yes, I didn't forget that it was me.
But as we brought up this thread again: give me some time to make the
RequestLifecycleComponent working (which is already contained in the
scratchpad) and then you can do with the object model whatever you want!
Although I still think that it is the best place to store information
for component information exchange.
Yes, I could use the attributes of the request object for this, too -
but for me the object model seems more appropriate.
So, I would summarize it to: -0.4 :)

Carsten