cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@managingpartners.com>
Subject Re: Retuning Sitemap Design
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 21:25:13 GMT
On Wednesday 09 January 2002 04:14 pm, Steven Noels wrote:
> I will try to summarize this little but important email exchange into an
> xdocs document if no-one else is planning to do so (only next week
> however). This way, we can put it in CVS and don't have to refer to
> marc.theaimsgroup.com for such critical information.

Actually I was going to as part of the cocoon-mailing-lists-summaries that
Carlos Araya and myself are starting. It will be appearing alongside the
"Kernel Cousins" at http://kt.zork.net. I'm not going to parse it down into
an xdoc though, so I can hand you my summary for conversion to xdoc if you
like.
-pete