cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Peter Royal <pro...@managingpartners.com>
Subject Re: XInclude and base attribute
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 15:02:44 GMT
On Thursday 03 January 2002 07:39 pm, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:
> You are right.
> We've fixed part of this in 2.1dev and are working on it now.
> Xalan doesn't throw RuntimeException anymore in this case and things are
> getting better.
>
> If you don't want to upgrade to 2.1dev you can apply an interim patch for
> 2.0 that fixes the Xalan RuntimeException by cascading it. It's in the
> archives of the list.

Where in the archives? Can you give some search hints? I did a search for
"xalan exception" in ithe MARC archives and nothing that seemed to be a patch
for that jumped out at me. I did find my message asking about Xalan and its
RuntimeException's,

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=xml-cocoon-dev&m=100886830527434&w=4

When looking at the CVS code for the items listed in my stacktrace I didn't
see any indications of the behavior having changed though.
-pete