cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Durrant, Peter" <Peter.Durr...@COGNOS.com>
Subject RE: Logic and Java
Date Mon, 07 Jan 2002 09:56:02 GMT
Giacomo

> It might be the case that Jstyle is formatting the wrong way. IIRC
> the code-formatter is optional. You should be able to put it into
> a comment (or delete it entirely from the cocoon.xconf.

I haven't been able to get my application to work when the code-formatter is
commented out or omitted -- the java code for the page doesn't get generated
and the browser returns a "404" error.

For information: I'm using release 2.0 of Cocoon (dated 29 November 2001 on
the download site).

Pete
--
Cognos, London, UK

may not use, copy, disseminate, or distribute it; do not open any
attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender by
e-mail promptly that you have done so.  Thank You.