cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <>
Subject RE: Check Source
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 14:23:41 GMT
It's added.

There's a new target (checkSource), which, basically, checks
all .java files in src/java.

If we don't agree with *how* or *what* it's checking, we can
modify it in the future.

If somebody could take a look wrt the licenses I'd be greatful:

checkstyle-1.4.jar is an Apache Style one
antlr.jar is GNU (I think).

I've attached all the relevant files I can find from the
download, if somebody can name them correctly and add them
to cvs...

of this email.