cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject Check Source
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:41:15 GMT
Hi,

Please read the attached EMail.  Basically this is *easy* to integrate
in the build as a seperate target.  Question is: should I.  Do people
see the point of this?

I added it (temporarily) and we have currently got "13779 errors".  Now,
most of these errors are, in all likelyhood, very trivial (whitespace
for example)...

Should it be available?

Additional jar's at compile time:

antlr.jar
checkstyle-1.4.jar
jakarta-regexp-1.2.jar

J.

--

The problem with engineers is that they tend to cheat in order to get
results.

The problem with mathematicians is that they tend to work on toy
problems in order to get results.

The problem with program verifiers is that they tend to cheat at toy
problems in order to get results.

of this email.