cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject RE: Bug in esql.xsp Sample
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:02:54 GMT

The query doesn't work because (AFAICT) there isn't a table called
xml_table in the personnel database.  There's nothing wrong with
the lines persay...

> Or can we remove them?

Remove them.  They demonstrate that you can do multiple queries
but... +1 on removing them or +0 for replacing with a
valid query.

J.

> Carsten

of this email.