cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Morrison, John" <John.Morri...@uk.experian.com>
Subject svg samples
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 16:26:33 GMT
I've 'fixed' the henryV.svg sample.  Ended up using the brute force
method of copy and paste (twice).  If anybody knows how to fix the
'use' tags, please revert! :)

I can't appear to reach: src/webapp/docs/samples/svg/opac.svg is there
someway I'm not seeing in the sitemap?

Thanks,

J.

--

"I appreciate the fact that this draft was done in haste, but some of
the sentences that you are sending out in the world to do your work for

of this email.