cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Lewis, Andrew J" <Andrew.Le...@jbosc.ksc.nasa.gov>
Subject RE: Understanding cocoon ......
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 21:23:48 GMT
I've looked at this as well and have a project (sorry, can't give the source to this one) that
does this kind of aggregation. The approach I took was to do that recursive, granular compostion
you are referring to within the generator. I basically reached the conclusion that the process
needed for that kind of composition wasn't really within the scope of what sitemap (cool as
it is) was intended to handle.

I retunr to fully composed result as XML then and use the pipeline features to render it into
the final display output.