cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Araya <car...@cvc.edu>
Subject Re: XSL doesn't work under Cocoon 2 .0 + Tomcat 4.01 ??
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 16:27:41 GMT
On 01/31/02 8:21, "Dong Wenyu" <wydong86@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I installed Tomcat 4.01 and Cocoon 2.0 sucessfully.
> But I can't make XSL work correctly. Is there anything
> wrong?
>
> The simple 'CCC.xml' and its XSL file 'CCC.html.xsl'
> are as follows:
>

> <!-- ccc.xml -->
> <?xml version="1.0"?>
>
> <?xml-stylesheet href="XSL\ccc.html.xsl"
> type="text/xsl"?>
> <?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
Processing instructions that used to be ok with Cocoon 1.8.X are no longer
supported, you have to create a subsitemap for the XSL to work properly.

<big segment snipped />

> It seems that Cocoon 2 + Tomcat 4.01 does not support
> XSL, or something is wrong with configuration.
>
> Any body help me?

Look at the sitemap documentation, that'll help

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               carlos@cvc.edu
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

We cannot put off living until we are ready. The most salient
characteristic of life is its  coerciveness: it is always urgent,  'here and
now' without any possible postponement. Life is  fired at us point blank.
Jose Ortega Y Gasset