cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Homeijer <M.Homei...@devote.nl>
Subject RE: Donating Portal and Authentication Components to the Cocoon p roject
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 07:53:38 GMT
Hi Matthew,

Is there a concept in your portal components that are the equivalent from
portlets as defined in some of the latest jsr's?

Great initiative! I think this could be a big step for Cocoon.

TIA,
Michael.

-----Original Message-----
From: Matthew Langham [mailto:mlangham@s-und-n.de]
Sent: dinsdag 22 januari 2002 17:47
To: cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: AW: Donating Portal and Authentication Components to the Cocoon
project

<snip>

We realize that people are probably itching to get their hands on the
components and play with them - and Carsten is doing his best to get them
ready as quickly as possible - but we also have paid work we need to do as
well :-)) In the meantime we will be happy to provide as much background
information as possible - so keep the questions coming :-).

Matthew