cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From berni_hu...@a1.net
Subject Re: Update: SHOWSTOPPER: XSPs do not compile...
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 15:36:15 GMT
Hi,

> > 7. ClassNotFoundException, in the working directory - file
> > simple_xsp.java with the size of 8 bytes.

Having only a 8 byte size java file reminds me to troubles having
under WLS6.1 using the shipped XSLT of WLS.
In that cases event the generated sitemap java files where only
8 bytes long.

I replaced the WLS 6.1 shipped by setting
the XSLT transformer explicityl in the cocoon.xconf:
  <xslt-processor
class="org.apache.cocoon.components.xslt.XSLTProcessorImpl"
logger="root.xslt">
     <parameter name="use-store" value="true"/>
     <parameter name="transformer-factory"
value="org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl"/>
  </xslt-processor>

Perhaps you may have the same problem, or this hint might help?
bye bernhard