cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Butler, Mark" <Mark_But...@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Subject RE: DELI CVS Repository
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 18:14:27 GMT

As Dims requested, I've set up a CVS repository for DELI, the CC/PP and
UAProf library I've created at

https://devnet.hp.com/projects/deli/

I'm new to CVS and Sourceforge so please be patient with me on this.

I've been having some interactions with various other companies developing
UAProf devices. As a result of this, I've identified a number of issues with
the current DELI implementation. I'm hoping to resolve these issues in the
next two weeks. So folks who want to try using Cocoon with their new T68
phone now are advised to talk to me first. However these issues should be
sorted RSN.

Also many thanks to Ovidiu for getting DELI into C2 and also thanks to Dims
and Steven Noels for invaluable feedback.

Mark H. Butler, PhD
Research Scientist
HP Labs Bristol