cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Who needs 386% speed up?
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2002 14:37:24 GMT
Michael Homeijer wrote:

> [...]

No, you have the point.  An exception signals that something is wrong.
There is the ResourceNotFoundException which signifies that processing
cannot continue because the source file is not there.  Generally speaking,
any exception thrown from the pipeline generates an error page.  Therefore,
everyone is pretty confident that throwing exceptions on purpose is not
good.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin