cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "MOODAD (Shadi LB Soft)" <shadi.moo...@softsolutions.fr>
Subject Sitemap configuration to generate pdf.
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 16:12:21 GMT

Hi.
I'm trying to use coconn 2 as a servlet to generate pdf reports from xsp
files.
so i have used the following configuration of the sitemap.xsp (check
attachement) but it didn't work.
with the folloing pipeline (a test one that just generate html not pdf)
  <map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="**.xsp">
    <map:generate type="file" src="cocoon:/{1}"/>
    <map:transform src="cocoon:/xml2html.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>
 I'm trying to match each xsp file than use the xml2html.xsl to
transform the xsp file to a html
but i got the error
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline.:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Problem in getTransformer:Error in creating
Transform Handler
   at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingStreamPipeline.java:383)

I don't understand why to use the map:generate or how to use it. in fact
the execution of the xsp file will give an xml.
then i need to process it using the xml2html.xsl.

Plz if someone know where is the problem or if he used such a model to
give me some hints I'll be very thanxfull.

Thanx in advc
--
Soft Solutions
Net Developper