cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "MOODAD (Shadi LB Soft)" <shadi.moo...@softsolutions.fr>
Subject Re: How to configure sitemap.xmap
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 14:19:35 GMT

Hi
I have tried the following configuration
  <map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="**.xsp">
    <map:generate type="serverpages" src="cocoon:/{1}"/>
    <map:transform src="xml2xml.xsl"/>
    <map:serialize type="html"/>
   </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>

so the sitemap.xmap compile succesfully but when I make the following
request: test/TestXML.xsp
I have the following error
 org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request:
test/TestXML
         at
org.apache.cocoon.www.conf.cocoon.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2921)

         at
org.apache.cocoon.www.conf.cocoon.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2393)

         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SitemapSource.refresh(SitemapSource.java:234)

         at
org.apache.cocoon.components.source.SitemapSource.<init>(SitemapSource.java:152)

it seems like the pipeline have generate another file but without the
extention.
In fact what i need is to tell the cocoon to take the xsp file and execute
the java script inside it then pass it to the transformer.
but it seems it doesn't pass the generation phase.
do i have to specify another type for <map:generate>