cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "MOODAD (Shadi LB Soft)" <shadi.moo...@softsolutions.fr>
Subject Re: How to configure sitemap.xmap
Date Fri, 25 Jan 2002 08:10:57 GMT
Hi,

Michael Hartle wrote:

> MOODAD (Shadi LB Soft) wrote:
>
> > Hi
> > I'm trying to generate pdf reports using the cocoon servlet.
> > I have configured a pipeline like that to handle the xsp files
> > / <map:pipeline>/
> > / <map:match pattern="**.xsp">/
> > / <map:generate type="file"/>/
> > / <map:transform/>/
> > / <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>/
> > / </map:match>/
> > / </map:pipeline>/
>
> Uh, you got some parts wrong; both map:generate and map:transform lack a
> "src" attribute which tells generators what content to start generating
> from and transformers the rules how to transform what comes down the
> pipeline. The Cocoon welcome page links to a fo2pdf example that may
> give some help. For starters, try something like this instead:
>
> <map:pipeline>
> <map:match pattern="**.xsp">
> <map:generate type="serverpages" src="{1}"/>
> <map:transform src="your-self-written-xsp2fo.xsl"/>
> <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
> </map:match>
> </map:pipeline>

I tried to use the following configuration of a pipeline
  <map:pipeline>
   <map:match pattern="**.xsp">
    <map:generate src="cocoon:/{1}"/>
    <map:serialize type="fo2pdf"/>
   </map:match>
  </map:pipeline>

so i got the folowing error when i tried to call the
/test/RepSimulation.xsp:
org.apache.cocoon.ResourceNotFoundException: No pipeline matched request:
/test/RepSimulation
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.conf.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2853)
        at
org.apache.cocoon.www.conf.sitemap_xmap.process(sitemap_xmap.java:2361)

In fact in the oldest version of cocoon (those with cocoon.properties) i
used to use the xsp with the following instruction inside it for formating
 <?cocoon-process type="xsp"?>
 <?cocoon-format type="text/xml"?>
 <?cocoon-process type="xslt"?>
 <?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="RepSimulation.xsl"?>
Now with C2 I don't know how to make a pipeline to handle that
RepSimulation.xsp and to format it using RepSimulation.xsl
--
Soft Solutions, Liban
Net Developper

www.softsolutions.fr