cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Check Source
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 20:44:01 GMT
"Morrison, John" wrote:

> It's added.
>
> There's a new target (checkSource), which, basically, checks
> all .java files in src/java.
>
> If we don't agree with *how* or *what* it's checking, we can
> modify it in the future.

oh god! I knew it would have happened!

> If somebody could take a look wrt the licenses I'd be greatful:
>
> checkstyle-1.4.jar is an Apache Style one
> antlr.jar is GNU (I think).
>
> I've attached all the relevant files I can find from the
> download, if somebody can name them correctly and add them
> to cvs...

ANTRL says:

We reserve no legal rights to the ANTLR--it is fully in the
public domain. An individual or company may do whatever
they wish with source code distributed with ANTLR or the
code generated by ANTLR, including the incorporation of
ANTLR, or its output, into commerical software.

So it's not GNU, it's public domain.

So the software is legally compatible for us to use and eventually
redistribute.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.