cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Promotions, Revisioning and Workflow (yahoogroups, CMS use-cases)
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 13:06:47 GMT
MORÁVEK Peter wrote:

> > (Cocoon and Forrest will suck all my free time now)
>
> What is the project Forrest about ? Can you post any links ?

You'll have all the info when it starts (here on xml.apache.org). Will
happen any day now.

In short: it's the project to create the publishing infrastructure (on
top of Cocoon and merging with Gump) for xml.apache.org (search this
list for 'forrest' for more info)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.