cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Enke Michael <Michael.E...@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Re: i18n transformer update
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 12:08:48 GMT
Hi Konstantin,
that is fine that you have a little time ;-)

1) I have a whish: Could we introduce a new cocoon.xconf parameter for i18n
  called empty-translation, e.g. empty-translation="."?
  At this time it is not possible to have an empty translation.
  I need this for generic formular creation and I only commented out
  line 357 in XMLResourceBundle.java: itemValue = itemValue.trim();
  and put a space in the dictionary.
  But I think a more common solution would be fine also for others.
2) I prepared 2 new attributes: currency-no-unit and int-currency-no-unit
  This prevents the "$" or "DM" (now "Euro") from printing.
  I append the diff -u
3) Since the last update (?) of XMLResourceBundleFactory.java I get this note
  at compile time:
Note: .../i18n/XMLResourceBundleFactory.java uses or overrides a deprecated API.  Recompile
with "-deprecation" for details.
  If you could have a look at this ...

Thanks,
Michael