cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Marcelo F. Ochoa" <moc...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: AW: [C2] request parameters automatically passed to cocoon:/process sub-pipeline
Date Wed, 23 Jan 2002 08:58:20 GMT
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>>Michael Hartle wrote:
>>Instead of encoding it via paramaters or even user name (eg.
>>http://user@website.org), what about a sub-protocol like it is being
>>used for jdbc driver URLs ? This would look like
>>
>>cocoon:raw:/info.xml"
>>
>>and would make a quite clean appearance.
>>

>Looks very good for me - ok, I will add a passage to the todo list,
>so we can come back to this after the 2.0.1 release.
>
>Thanks
>
>Carsten

 On DB Prism generator for Cocoon2 I have implemented a sitemap
parameter named Copy-Request-Argument, for example:
   <map:match pattern="content/search.xml">
    <map:generate type="db" src="/cms/search.html">
        <map:parameter name="Copy-Request-Arguments" value="yes"/>
        <map:parameter name="Cache-Control" value="no-cache"/>
    </map:generate>
    <map:serialize/>
   </map:match>

  DBPrism generator uses a wrapper class (like JSPGenerator) to
encapsulate the Cocoon request, then I have implemented this
functionality in this wrapper.
  The proposed solution could be more generic, but IMO it must merge the
sitemap argument with the http request argument.
  Best regards, Marcelo.

--
Marcelo F. Ochoa - mochoa@ieee.org
Do you Know DB Prism? Look @ http://www.plenix.com/dbprism/