cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Patrick Reuter <patrick.reu...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: DocBook
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 13:34:10 GMT
Ugo Cei wrote:

> Gianugo Rabellino wrote:
>
>> (this is also a blatant call for help :) I keep getting a
>> "'master-name' for 'fo:page-sequence'matches no 'simple-page-master'
>> or 'page-sequence-master'" FOPException which AFAIK is just not true:
>> page-sequence has a correct master-reference attribute).
>

> Me too :). I'm still using v. 1.45 because 1.48 gives this error.
>
>     Ugo

Hi,

the error occurs because docbook 1.48 ist XSLFO-spec-conform and FOP is
not spec conform at the moment. And this won't change before the next
FOP release :-(

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/docbook-apps/2001-q4/msg00683.html

By the way, the docbook-v.1.45-FOP rendering ist far from being optimal.
  Tables dont't work :-(

But the docbook-v.1.48-html version is great :-)

patrick