cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <gian...@apache.org>
Subject Re: DocBook
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 12:06:23 GMT
Jason Foster wrote:

 > Why not include, as a part of the standard Cocoon distribution, a
"docbook"

>  subdirectory, along with the DocBook stylesheets?  The following URLs
> would be defined:

I like the idea. The only problem that I might foresee, as of now, is
the pretty fast evolution cycle of the stylesheets themselves (someone
will need to keep at least the CVS up to date) not to mention possible
bugs: at this moment I can't make the fo XSL work with FOP, so it might
be quite deceiving for the user not being able to produce PDFs out of
the box.

(this is also a blatant call for help :) I keep getting a "'master-name'
for 'fo:page-sequence'matches no 'simple-page-master' or
'page-sequence-master'" FOPException which AFAIK is just not true:
page-sequence has a correct master-reference attribute).

I hope this is only me doing something wrong: in case we were to ship
the Docbook XSLs, this would have been a showstopper.

Ciao,

--
Gianugo Rabellino