cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <>
Subject Static Params?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 14:56:10 GMT
In the sitemap, is it possible to create a series of parameters that
could be used globally?

Basically, I am thinking something like this:

   <map:parameter name="host-uri" value=""/>

   <map:match uri="paper-*/*.html">
     <map:generate src="docs/papers/{1}/{2}.html">
       <map:parameter name="static-uri" value="{host-uri}/paper-{1}/{2}.html"/>

Perhaps the {host-uri} might have to be like this: {../host-uri}.

The purpose is for offline generation that will allow a form to be processed
even though it is not directly served by the server.  (believe it or not,
I have to provide this).

The result I have would be generated something like this:

   <xsp:attribute name="action">
     <xsp-param:get-parameter name="static-uri" default="."/>

The same resource would generate different targets based on whether I generated
off-line content or serving it live.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

To unsubscribe, e-mail: