cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject Re: maybeupload not so maybe?
Date Tue, 15 Jan 2002 09:57:53 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

> > From: Steven Noels [mailto:stevenn@outerthought.org]
> >
> > So where on earth are there references to it in cocoon.xconf?
> > Or the stock sitemap?
>
> Take a look at
> xml-cocoon/src/java/or/apache/cocoon/environment/http/RequestWrapper*.ja
> va
> Correct implementation is chosen based on the jar file presence.
>
> > Or do I really need to get rid of the jar prior to compilation?
>
> Yes.

That sucks!

Ok, having a file upload thing is cool, but *this* integrated?

C'mon. We should start factoring things out of Cocoon core or it will
slowly become a distribution, not an engine.

And yes, as much as I like distributions, I don't think the cocoon
effort should build that. It should be somebody/somewhere else's
concern.

Expect a juicy RT on this soon.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.