cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Gianugo Rabellino <>
Subject Re: XIndice, Was: XPath-enabled DirectoryGenerator
Date Sat, 12 Jan 2002 22:22:30 GMT
Vadim Gritsenko wrote:

>>From: Gianugo Rabellino []
>>What is this XMLDBTrasformer thing? :) Whatever it is I want to have a
>>look at it! :))
> che/cocoon/transformation/
> t/vnd.viewcvs-markup
> :)

Gosh. I have to catch up with CVS mails and take a look at scratchpad
more often: I hope it's only me, but I have the feeling that scratchpad
is becoming the Hall of Forgotten Code... anyway rest assured that I
will take a deep look at it :)

> xindice\java\src\org\apache\xindice\client\corba\db\
>   extends org.omg.CORBA.UserException
> jre\lib\rt.jar:
>   org\omg\CORBA\UserException.class
> I guess it's enough CORBA in the JRE to connect to xindice.

I hope I can find the time to check once again tomorrow. So long I just
received some weird 405 responde from URLConnections, but I'll have a
deeper look at it soon. I see you are using Resin, were you successful
with Tomcat too?

Gianugo Rabellino

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email: