cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: We need step by step instructions for enabling link sampling
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2002 17:27:31 GMT
Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

> Berin Loritsch wrote:
>
>>My understanding is that at this point link sampling should work.
>>Do I have to declare the XLink namespace for no other reason than
>>signifying the URI for link generation?
>>

> No. The link serializer works on:
>
>  - xlink:href="" attribute in the XLink namespace
>  - src="" and href="" attributes on the default namespace
>
> so as long as you are using those attributes to indicate the
> hyperlink/inclusion semantics, you are fine.

I went through and added explicit xlink:href="" throughout my
code and stylesheets.  Unfortunately, I am no closer to having
it working.

The frustrating thing is that it works for Avalon documentation
and it works for Cocoon documentation--but it doesn't work for
my application!

Even when I run the url with "?cocoon-view=links" parameter passed
in on the URL, I get the exact same results as if I exclude that
parameter.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin