cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Berin Loritsch <blorit...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [WARNING] Incompatible change (was Re: DELI support added)
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 23:00:22 GMT
Ovidiu Predescu wrote:

> I guess the problem comes from the fact that cocoon.jar was built with
> the Deli classes in it. I'll update the build.xml to verify the
> presence of Deli libraries, and skip the compilation if they are not
> present.

With the Deli.jar in the CVS repository there is little to be gained by
that.  My point was that even if DELI support was compiled into the cocoon.jar
file, the runtime should not force users to include the deli.jar file as
dead weight in the system.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin