cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Stefano Mazzocchi <stef...@apache.org>
Subject [FYI] Stefano enters new millenium
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 15:05:08 GMT
I've been waiting for it for, well, two years now... but it finally
happened: starting from this morning, I have a direct, permanent and
relatively high-speed internet connection under my fingers.

So, you won't see anymore bursts of days-old emails from me, nor bursts
of commits nor 'will check it out next time I go online' excuses.

And, yes, finally I will be able to do some server management job :)

Go Forrest, Go!

In case you wonder why I was still using dialup, please, don't ask!

Just wonder: if Stefano did what he did on a 38Kbps modem (yes, noisy
line!) with a per-minute telephone fee what can he do with an 320Kbps
ADSL?

eh, eh, it will be *my* pleasure to show you :)

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.