cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Bernhard Huber" <berni_hu...@a1.net>
Subject Re: [RT] New Document Structure
Date Sat, 05 Jan 2002 22:25:48 GMT
Hi,

>Therefor I would like to propose a new document structure.
>The aim is, that people find quicker the correct document
>to there Problem!

The Cocoon webapp now has the ability to search the documentation.
Thus if the use has managed to install Cocoon, and generated the index
it's possible
to search the Cocoon documentation

>I booked in a text document which we can use as starting
>point:
>http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-cocoon2/src/documentation/xdocs/newtoc.txt
>
>I marked the places, where I mean they are incomplete with
>

>*.

I was trying to think about using java doclet to generate from the java
sources some sort of documentation.
I was adding something like:
 * @cocoon:type generator
 * @cocoon:name search
 * @cocoon:cacheable no
 * @cocoon:ns http://apache.org/cocoon/search/1.0
 * @cocoon:namespace search
 * @cocoon:optional no
to a generator class documentation, and generated apache xml documentation.

This might help to have a more update reference documentation of
generators, transformers.
Maybe some avalon tags maybe useful for the components packages...

bye bernhard