cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Christian Haul <h...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>
Subject Re: Actions in scratchpad
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 15:03:55 GMT
On 31.Jan.2002 -- 03:27 PM, Gerhard Froehlich wrote:
> Hi,
> there are several new Actions in the scratchpad. Did
> somebody reviewed them. It would be sad, if they would
> be forgotten!

Gerhard,

If you're refering to the ModularDatabase*Actions, I haven't forgotten
about them but was focusing on stored procedure support for esql and
have quite some paid work at the moment that has precedence.
Anyway, they are in a more of "do you like the concept" state right
now. Although I haven't got much comments (one, actually) I have
decided to move the ModularDatabaseAccess/* helpers to be configured
in cocoon.xconf and call them adaptors.

I hope to find some spare time in the following two weeks to do the
necessary modifications (strip out the component handling & more).

Anyway, I still very interested in comments about this stuff.

	Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de