cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <>
Subject Re: [update] TreeProcessor now available
Date Thu, 17 Jan 2002 00:04:29 GMT
On Wed, 16 Jan 2002 18:57:00 -0500, "Vadim Gritsenko" <> wrote:

> Can I then suggest something? Is it meaningful to move Cocoon built-in
> component declarations into cocoon.xconf (preserving ability to declare
> them in sitemap, of course)?
> Then sitemap will be greatly simplified, and sitemap from "chello.war"
> could be as simple as several lines.
> Are there issues with this approach?

This sounds like a good idea! I've also gone down this path in my
Scheme implementation, and it works just fine. I have a
components.xconf file which defines all the sitemap components, so the
sitemap is clean, and contains only pipeline definitions.

Ovidiu Predescu <> (inside HP's firewall only) (my SourceForge page) (GNU, Emacs, other stuff)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message