cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <ovi...@cup.hp.com>
Subject Re: DELI support added
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 17:15:22 GMT
On Thu, 10 Jan 2002 10:18:46 +0100, "Steven Noels" <stevenn@outerthought.org> wrote:

> Seems like a genuine XSLT error to me - the deli-capabilities variable
> should be set with the location of the RDF profile document, and from
> what I see this parameter isn't set correctly when calling the
> stylesheet
>
> I tried correcting it, no luck yet - only explicitely using the
> document() function in the stylesheets works for now

I think Mark will take a look at this one.

> this little doco patch should be applied anyhow:
>
> [patch removed]

Thanks for catching this, I've applied it.

> I guess we should use the resource:/ protocol for locating the profile
> docs, since http://localhost:8080/.../legacyProfiles/... seems like a
> *very* big assumption to me.

I looked on the code, and it appears that the code that handles the
URL is in the DELI library, not on the Cocoon side. I'm not sure how
this is done, but Mark should be able to tell us more about this.

Greetings,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>
http://orion.rgv.hp.com/ (inside HP's firewall only)