cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Ovidiu Predescu <>
Subject DELI support added
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2002 22:28:21 GMT

I've just finished checking in the source code for the DELI, Mark
Butler's CC/PP and UAProf library. DELI provide multiple device
capabilities support to Cocoon. Mark has provided some documentation
on how this code is supposed to be used, please check out the
developer documentation. DELI obsoletes the current browser
capabilities database that I wrote for C1, and Davanum ported to C2;
we should probably remove it from the source code at some point.

Mark, please cross check to see if everything is correct. One thing
I've noticed is that the sample stylesheet gives an exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can not convert #STRING to a NodeList!

Best regards,
Ovidiu Predescu <> (inside HP's firewall only) (my SourceForge page) (GNU, Emacs, other stuff)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, email:

View raw message