cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Answer <A.Nuzh...@ftc.ru>
Subject Re: Promotions, Revisioning and Workflow
Date Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:13:47 GMT
Hello Stefano,

  you know anything about Perl-written CVS-integrated collaboration
  system Twiki (http://twiki.org/) and his Java servlet-based analogue
  WebTrans (http://sourceforge.net/projects/webtrans/,
  http://www.devtools.org/servlet/wiki/FrontPage), written by Rus
  Heywood? May be this code can be integrated into C2...
  Importance of this system in new ideas area. You can see to the site from
  other point of view: as "collaboration system" instead of "publishing
  engine" - i think, two-sided streams of data is a future of
  web-world...

  Now i try programming something link between systems, but i have too
  little exp for fast work. Listen your comments...