cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "BUTLER,MARK A (HP-USA,ex3)" <mark_a_but...@hp.com>
Subject RE: DELI support added
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 18:15:36 GMT
Ovidiu,

I am not the Mark Butler that you are trying to send this information to.
There are three Mark Butler's in HP.  One in cupertino and one in the United
Kingdom.  Yesterday I forwarded the message to the one in Cuptertino,
however, he did not know anything about it.  I'm forwarding this to the one
in the UK now.

Regards,

Mark
--------------
Mark A. Butler
Response Center Engineer
Hewlett-Packard Company
OpenView Services & Support
Email: Mark_A_Butler@hp.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Ovidiu Predescu [mailto:ovidiu@cup.hp.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 14:28
To: Mark Butler; Davanum Srinivas; cocoon-dev@xml.apache.org
Subject: DELI support added

Hi,

I've just finished checking in the source code for the DELI, Mark
Butler's CC/PP and UAProf library. DELI provide multiple device
capabilities support to Cocoon. Mark has provided some documentation
on how this code is supposed to be used, please check out the
developer documentation. DELI obsoletes the current browser
capabilities database that I wrote for C1, and Davanum ported to C2;
we should probably remove it from the source code at some point.

Mark, please cross check to see if everything is correct. One thing
I've noticed is that the sample stylesheet gives an exception:

java.lang.RuntimeException: Can not convert #STRING to a NodeList!
        at
org.apache.xalan.transformer.TransformerImpl.run(TransformerImpl.java:3174)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:498)

Best regards,
--
Ovidiu Predescu <ovidiu@cup.hp.com>
http://orion.rgv.hp.com/ (inside HP's firewall only)