cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@nc.rr.com>
Subject RE: [RT] Enhancing Cocoon Visibility
Date Wed, 16 Jan 2002 14:21:09 GMT
Although it should be optional, I know I would stick "powered by cocoon"
on stuff I developed (provided it was true ;-) ).  Certainly most would
not but it would be nice.  Trouble is you need a right-sized logo.  (if
anyone says "we would be happy to accept a donation" they should know
the speaker.  I haven't mastered ASCII art yet)

-Andy

On Wed, 2002-01-16 at 04:40, Tom Klaasen (TeleRelay) wrote:

> [...]
www.superlinksoftware.com
			- fix java generics!

vote.
-Ambassador Kosh