cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Andrew C. Oliver" <acoli...@nc.rr.com>
Subject Re: Support for Cocoon 1
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2002 06:25:33 GMT
Dear Frans,

This is the development list so it is about the development of Cocoon
which is all centered on the new version.  On the cocoon-users list you
may find more mention of 1.8.2.  I've seen reference to it there.

Truth be told I'd say Cocoon 2 is a safer choice, but thats my opinion.
You'll be much happier with its advanced features, ease of use and
performance.

-Andy

--
www.superlinksoftware.com