cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Roger I Martin PhD" <hypernex...@hypernexinc.com>
Subject no connections in the pool
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2002 23:22:26 GMT
The current cvs of Cocoon2 produces the exception

Original exception : java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the datasource org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.NoAvailableConnectionException:
There are no connections in the pool, check your settings.

for all databases I use.  I've checked my settings over and over again; looked at the deployed
stuff as well; everything appears to be right and everything is compiled in the tomcat work
directory.  Tried it with different types of databases.

Anybody else experiencing this?  Are there changes with Avalon that are causing database things
to break?  If no one replies I'll assume that I still have not configured my database things
properly.

Regards,
Roger