cocoon-dev mailing list archives

From "Piroumian, Konstantin" <KPiroum...@flagship.ru>
Subject Re: [Important]: Plans for upcoming release
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2002 07:58:35 GMT
> Davanum Srinivas wrote:
>
> >Gotcha!!!
> >
> >Konstantin,
> >Please submit the patch to Bugzilla ASAP.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >dims
> >
> No need for this, Konstantin, I applied the patch. But remember this for
> the next patch ;)

Thanks Sylvain!

Something's has changed after this patch and russian translations now gives
an exception because of an illegal character in UTF. That happened because
of filtering in build.xml. I've fixed it and one more FIXME in XML resource
factory and will submit the patch to Bugxilla this time.

Regards,
    Konstantin